Junior C++ developer for medical devices
We are constantly expanding our R&D team and we are looking for C++ developers for our innovative medical devices.
You will be developing software for our new medical devices, built with Qt framework and running on embedded Linux. You will code both the backend and frontend, including modern touch driven UI. You will work together with an entire team (HW engineers, mechanical engineers, testers...) and help form the final product.
What skills you should have:
- Active interest in the field and willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of C++ and object programming.
- Familiarity with the Qt framework is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and manage your time.
- Willingness to communicate IT problems to the rest of the team, most of whom are from other fields.
What can you look forward to:
- Being part of development of unique technologies, from conceptualization to final production.
- Work in a small team focused on product.
- Friendly and open company culture.
- Unlimited budget for training to improve professional skills and competences.
- Colleagues that are always willing to help with any problems or questions.
- Modern office without open-space.
- Flexible working hours and work from home.
- Personal annual budget which can be used for various leisure activities, glasses, food, medicine and more, from our Cafeteria Benefit Plus system.
- Great access by public transportation (Within walking distance from metro station Nádraží Veleslavín and right next to tram station Nad Džbánem), parking for employees.