SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER / TEST ENGINEER
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Control engineering or equivalent
· Minimum 4 years overall experience with working on positions such as Developer Engineer in Test, Senior QA Engineer or Integration Engineer or similar.
· Familiarity with programming networks, services and multi-os and multi-programming language (especially services, wrappers, interfaces for various languages)
· Familiarity with networking protocols and technologies (especially CIP, IP, TCP/UDP, HTTP and HTTP proxies)
· Written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Desired Qualifications
· Review functional requirements and design documents, incorporate understanding into comprehensive test plans and Test Cases for large-scale, distributed multi-service system infrastructure providing access to Industrial Automation data throughout framework on Windows/Linux OS environment.
· Design test strategy to cover all System components, features and Use Case scenarios; plan test development and regular execution in scheduled time and available resources.
· Develop, maintain and enhance test tools and automation testing frameworks; Create tests to simulate intended scenarios, topologies and conditions. Setup test environment, software, test scripts, networks and use them for testing.
· Perform automated and manual tests of larger systems composed from existing products/services/toolkits and for that testing purposes created Example Prototype Applications modeling adopters needs and intended ways of use, their limits and habits on a variety of platforms.
· Flexible working hours
· The possibility of working in hybrid system (HO / Office)
· Modern offices in Holešovice
· Annual bonus (depending on seniority)
· Financial meal contribution
· 5 weeks holiday + 5 sick days
· Pension insurance contribution - 3% of gross salary
· Fully covered life insurance
· Premium healthcare
· Multisport card