Design Engineering Intern
With more than 50 years of experience developing advanced semiconductor technology and application specific algorithms, Allegro MicroSystems is a global leader in power and sensing solutions. From green energy to advanced mobility and motion control systems, our team is passionate about developing intelligent solutions that move the world forward and give our customers a competitive edge.
At Allegro MicroSystems, we’re passionate about developing intelligent solutions that move the world toward a safer and more sustainable future – while giving our customers a competitive edge.
Our global engineering, manufacturing and support, combined with our agility, make Allegro a trusted partner to both large enterprises and regional market leaders worldwide.
Allegro MicroSystems, a leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing high-performance magnetic sensor and power integrated circuits, is seeking talented and motivated candidates for a summer internship in their Prague Design Center. Allegro's innovative solutions serve high-growth applications within the automotive market, with additional focus on office automation, industrial, and consumer/communications solutions. As an Electrical Engineering Intern you will work closely with Allegro design, systems & test engineers, marketing personnel, field sales managers & with industry leading customers. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to many different areas within the organization.
- Work towards a Bachelor's degree or Master´s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Interest or Experience with schematic entry and layout software, integrated circuit modeling, and circuit simulation.
- Familiarity with any of the following software tools is beneficial: Cadence Analog Design Environment, Verilog, Verilog-A, MATLAB, Simulink, and LabVIEW.
- Basic familiarity with laboratory procedures and electronic lab equipment, such as oscilloscopes, voltmeters, and soldering equipment.
- Internship with possibility to continue as full time employee
- Potential to work on joint project tied to thesis
- Competitive salaries
- Recognition awards
- Mentorship from senior engineers and managers
- Flexible working hours
- English language courses
- Meal vouchers and flexi passes
- Contribution to personal pension insurance
- Great working environment with coffee and tea as you wish
- Life insurance plan
- Gym membership contribution