C# - Developer - vehicle telematics in Azure
Eaton's European Innovation Center has an opening for a:
C# - Developer - Vehicle telematics in Azure
Location: Prague, Roztoky, Czech Republic
Do you like C#, F#, .Net and Azure?
Are you looking for a modern, multinational and friendly environment?
Would you like to be part of Eaton's solutions for vehicle diagnostics?
My name is Marek Kočí, and if all the answers are yes, then I might have an interesting offer for you!
What's the project about?
• Cloud based remote diagnostics tool for Eaton's transmissions and other telematics data
What will be your mission?
• Participate in the development of our solutions
• Follow the Clean Code principles
• Ensure delivery of dedicated part of the roadmap (for example Over The Air feature)
• Participate to technical decisions with other team members
First days and months:
• From day 1 be part of continuously improved international agile team
• Hands on the project, learn about Vehicle business and Eaton's transmissions
• Be part of an international project
• Work daily from office or home with our colleagues
What can you expect from us?
• Team of professionals, opportunity to learn and practice new technologies
• Focus on technology and innovation instead of struggling with burreau typical for corporate environment
• Being close to other projects (e.g. ServiceRanger4)
• Roomy offices, good canteen, space for your creativity, ping pong, and others
• Annual bonus, up to 4 days of home office, cycling and sport friendly environment and much more
We would like you to know:
• How to design, code, test, and debug software
• Object-oriented coding skills
• C#, .Net Framework / .Net Core, Visual Studio 2019 / VS Code
• SQL Server, ASP.Net Web API
Nice to have:
• F#, Microsoft Azure, Ember.js
• Azure DevOps, Continuous Integration, Scrum
• Entity Framework & Dapper
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Marek and Eaton's hiring team
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Up to 2 home office day per week (manager’s approval required)
- 5 weeks vacation
- 3 sick days per year
- Flexible working hours (core hours 9:30-15:00)
- Free language courses (Czech, English, German)
- Free yoga classes in the office 3x week
- Free lunch vouchers in amount of 80,- CZK per working day
- Flexipass vouchers 5.000 CZK/per year (Sodexo)
- Transportation allowance in total yearly amount 6.690 CZK (annual public transport ticket zone Prague + Roztoky)
- Fruit days
- T-mobile family tariffs
- Life and accident insurance
- Private pension insurance (2% gross salary employer contribution)