Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Test Engineer you will perform verification and validation tasks in complex development projects supporting Eaton IoT (Internet of Things) and ETiB (Energy Transition in Buildings) growth initiatives.
Your key deliverables :
• Execute verification and validation work packages as a part of independent test team (Hardware/Firmware/Software testers) that supports the product line R&D organization.
• Work with product specifications, review alignment of test specifications and product specification and requirements.
• Provide input to test planning by definition of test cases.
• Develop knowledge and apply verification and validation methodology, processes and tooling to project work.
• Execute test tasks through the development lifecycle process and complete them in a timely and efficient manner.
• Effectively co-operate with other engineering/innovation teams and centers, as well as internal and external service providers/partners to meet requirements.
• Perform test activities according to defined testing methodologies, tooling and process, adhere to electrical, electronic & software standards. Contribute to their maintenance and improvements.
• Work with hardware/firmware/software development lifecycle tools.
• Contribute to test documentation and records for internal / external use.
• Demonstrate problem solving capabilities and make decisions effectively based on available data.
• Work on identifying root cause of problems found, develop solutions, and implement changes for problems as they arise.
• Maintain effective relationships with R&D functions.
• Electrical / Electronics / Software engineer (embedded systems), Master´s, Bachelor´s or High School degree
• 1+ year of experience in firmware/software/hardware verification & validation
• Experience in verification and validation of hardware/firmware/software products & systems
• Strong technical attitude; awareness of UL, IEC, EN, ISO standards
• Knowledge of project management methodology (classical, agile, scrum)
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken, German and Czech is an advantage
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Up to 2 home office day per week (manager’s approval required)
- 5 weeks vacation
- 3 sick days per year
- Flexible working hours (core hours 9:30-15:00)
- Free language courses (Czech, English, German)
- Free yoga classes in the office 3x week
- Free lunch vouchers in amount of 80,- CZK per working day
- Flexipass vouchers 5.000 CZK/per year (Sodexo)
- Transportation allowance in total yearly amount 6.690 CZK (annual public transport ticket zone Prague + Roztoky)
- Fruit days
- T-mobile family tariffs
- Life and accident insurance
- Private pension insurance (2% gross salary employer contribution)