Intern in Project Development Team
Patříme k nejvýznamnějším dodavatelům stavebních prací na trhu a stejnou pozici si držíme i v oblasti developmentu bytů a kancelářských budov. Opíráme se o sílu celosvětové skupiny Skanska s téměř 40 000 zaměstnanci, která se řadí mezi deset největších stavebních firem na světě.
You are curious about office development and eager to learn how does it work in the real estate industry. Open minded attitude helps you find the best solutions.
As an Intern you will:
- participate in the development of water bank and park of our ongoing project “Port7” : meeting room on the river concept, swimming pool on the river concept, water tram, coordination of actual boat and their program in location
- communicate with potential partners directly with the support of a mentor, prepare evaluations, comparisons of various proposals,
- collaborate on innovative solutions on our project,
- support the operations of the project on the site,
- coordinate document management.
You are a perfect candidate if you:
- are a student willing to gain expertise in the field,
- having 2nd or 3rd year of studies (civil engineering/architect or similar)
- are fluent in both oral and written English (B2 level) and native in Czech/Slovak,
- have a good command of MS Office,
- are open to share your knowledge and ideas,
- enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment,
- want to spend a good time developing professionally.
- we will do our best to guide you through your first professional experience in an international environment,
- you will develop your soft and hard skills during training and under the supervision of a dedicated Mentor,
- you will put your newly gained skills into practice and broaden your horizon by participating in projects dedicated to relevant business cases,
- you will have the possibility to work in our modern office, aligned with COVID-19 safety regulations, or work remotely accordingly to your needs and current pandemic situation,
- you will be paid.