Specific Role Responsibilities
- Deliver Intelligent Automation in an agile environment.
- Change and Implementation with a focus on benefits tracking and monitoring.
- Alignment with Strategic Initiatives.
- Develop framework and standards for adoption of new technologies.
- Perform full development lifecycle for tools, applications and components.
- Contribute to the development of current standards and procedures.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, scope and communication.
- Development and management of direct reports.
- Business process optimisation.
- Working closely with Business users and support functions to understand use case requirements.
- Working with Solution Architects and Development Leads to understand the technical landscape on which RPA will be implemented.
- RPA development and implementation.
- Creating and maintaining Control Room processes and monitoring working to SLAs.
- Robot optimisation, performance assessment of live robots.
- Working to scrum methodology through an Agile implementation lifecycle.
- Development of MI and Analytics to improve current and future automation.
- Knowledge of Workflow design is highly desirable.
- Ability to work to Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong experience or willingness to learn RPA technologies - BluePrism.
- RPA certified / accredited would be highly desirable.
- API knowledge/experience also desirable.
- LEAN/Six-Sigma/Process Improvement desirable.
What can FNZ offer you?
- As a global organization, with offices around the world, we offer travel opportunities and remote working, as well as real investment into your own personal and professional growth.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies.
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
- We provide global career opportunities for our employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.
If this sounds like you then please apply!
At FNZ, we recognize that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ’s recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at [email protected] to discuss specific requirements.