Junior ServiceNow Developer/Consultant
Junior ServiceNow Developer/Consultant is responsible for the implementation and customization of the ServiceNow platform - editing and coding, or even developing new applications within ServiceNow. Consultant implements solutions for enterprise customers based on ServiceNow platform covering following IT and business domains like ITSM, ITOM, HR and many others.
Your main responsibilities and challenges:
- Implement solutions based on ServiceNow platform for enterprise customers.
- Substantial part of responsibilities includes technical activities such as coding, customizing and tuning ServiceNow platform and integrating with external systems.
- Provide guidance to our customers and enable them to implement the best solutions.
- Think about how to handle client requests as efficiently as possible.
- Communicate with the customers, even in English.
- Basic practical experience with object-oriented programming.
- Basic experience with web development (HTML, CSS).
- Basic programming skills.
- Motivation for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills.
- Communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow platform or other web applications, Web technologies and tools is nice to have.
- ITIL certification is nice to have.
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills
- Work in a dynamic, international business services environment
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion – clear and individual career paths
- Excellent training opportunities
- Joining our team means you have the imagination and the know-how to bring true creativity to your role
- Opportunity to share your ideas freely
- Various benefits