GENERAL LEDGER SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Druh úvazku: Částečný úvazek | Stáž
Požadované vzdělání: Bc.
Zveřejněno: 9. 3. 2022
Zebra Technologies is a leading global brand that creates visionary solutions including barcode printers and scanners, RFID technology, mobile computers in more than 100 countries all over the world. With more than 10.000 partners we provide better visibility through industry-tailored, end-to-end solutions that intelligently connect people, assets, and data to help our customers make business-critical decisions.
We empower the front line of business in retail/e-commerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare, public sector, and other industries to achieve a performance edge.
Brno Shared Service Center is a hub of excellence for Zebra globally, providing customer care and technical support, supply chain, order and project management, marketing to finance&analysis. In our new multifunctional Vlněna offices, you can meet people from over 30 countries and hear more than 10 European languages.
Join us to learn how we make a global footprint. Join us in our stripy world.
Become a part of General Ledger team in Brno which works on the integrity and accuracy of financial statements and the month-end closing activities for multiple legal entities in a region. Analyzes assigned account reconciliations, and establishes, documents, and works with department to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Prepares, records, maintains and analyzes accounting transactions
- Participates on month-end closing activities and prepares balance sheet reconciliations and other accounting agenda, follows up on reconciling items
- Participates on General Ledger Fixed Assets team activities (prepares reconciliations, drives communication and preparation of fixed asset stock counting)
- Becomes part of General Ledger Innovation team - contributes to moderately complex projects
- Develops planning, organizational and time management skills
- Increases technology knowledge and skills
- Develops team-based work competencies
- Develops interpersonal skills to communicate with colleagues
- Develops interpersonal skills to communicate with day-to-day business contacts through follow up activities
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English
- Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette - if the internship is not fully online)
- Flexible working hours (you can work 20 or 30 or 40 hours per week, it is up to you!)
- New modern and multifunctional workplace at Vlněna Office park in the city centre
- Unforgettable experience with skilled and competent Zebra workers
- Possibility to get to know how "real work" feels
- Great point to your CV
...and for some of you, there is a possibility of extension of contract!