Linux/UNIX Technical Specialist
The Linux/Unix Tech Specialist will be responsible for operation, implementation, and change management, providing advanced technical troubleshooting skills to recover from complex problems in real time to restore service.
Also will be responsible to review/interpret technical documentation and actions for inclusion/adaptation into day to day support requirements to manage current services in production.
Supports identification of root cause, resolution, workarounds, testing and implementation of process fixes as it relates to service/network changes.
• Solid previous experience on similar job role
• Strong Linux/Unix Skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Strong knowledge of mobility architectures
• Technical writing skills
• Bachelors degree in Math, Science, Engineering or equivilent related network experience
• Knowledge of Network Planning, Engineering, and Mobility architectures
• Knowledge of cloud applications, including Openstack, VMWare, and Kubernetes
• CCNA Certification
- Work time: Mon-Fri, central shift, including rotational on-calls during weekends
- Work from home at the moment
- Annual bonus
- Annual increase
- Mean benefit (135CZK/85 CZK meal lump)
- Sickness Compensation Plan
- Taking care of family member compensation
- Wellness & Leisure time contribution (Sodexo)
- Premium Medical Services
- Pension Saving Scheme
- Vacation 25 days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Various discounts
Ready to step into a future with AT&T? Apply today!
Apply HERE and upload your CV in English.