Systems Administrator - Distributed Backup Recovery
Kyndryl was spun-off of IBM IT infrastructure services in 2021. Our global base of customers includes 75 of the Fortune 100 companies. Kyndryl partners with a broad ecosystem, including a wide range of “as-a-service” technology providers, strategic advisors, independent software vendors and technology vendors. With 90,000 skilled professionals operating from over 100 countries, we are committed to the success of our customers, collaborating with them and helping them to realize their ambitions.
Perform Backup and Recovery of Customer's Data in a Distributed Environment. The administrator operates and maintains backup and recovery systems and assist in supporting the data protection servers (physical and virtual) as well as the protection of data. This requires configuring and supporting backup schedules as well as file restores. Participation in Disaster Recovery exercises planning and execution.
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
- Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
- Benefit from mentoring and coaching
- Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
As an Kyndryl employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
- Strong career opportunities
- Above standard Medical Care
- Subsidized price of Multisport card
- Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics
- Preferential mobile tarifs
- Global Travel and Group Life Insurance
- Contribution to the Pension fund
- Employee Assistance Program (24/7 helpline)
- Wellbeing program
- Parental bonding program (28 days of paid leave to spend with newborn)