ENGINEERING LEADERSHIP TRAINEE PROGRAM
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate technical talents to take our company forward. Hilti Engineering Leadership Development Program is an East European management development program like no other, with international exposure and real responsibility from day one.
Hilti Engineering Leadership Development Program is three-year program, where you’ll step out from narrow expert career and will be involved in exciting projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into three main stages of work:
• 12 months exploring the Hilti core business in B2B direct sales role of account manager or field engineer
• 6 months on a strategic project at your local or regional headquarters. On this business development project you will leverage your technical background and sales experience.
• 6 months on a global project our head office in Schaan (Liechtenstein) you will get global insights at one of our business units heading development and management of individual product lines globally.
• 12 month at junior product manager role. You will be locally responsible for a product line in your country. The role will include intensive international networking and management of colleagues in matrix setup and prepare you for future direct leadership role.
• You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate, with a master’s degree or PhD in Engineering
• You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, part - time work, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where your progress will be adequate to your performance.
• You’re multilingual – fluent in Czech language and in English – and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies abroad.
• You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills.
• You’re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
As part of your interview process, you’ll have the chance to talk to different people within Hilti. Once you have passed the interviews, we’ll pay for your travel to the Assessment Centre
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
- Leadership development program – a comprehensive 6 month learning journey packed with interactive trainings, international teamwork experience and feedbacks from certified coaches
- Business management training – individual training at Hilti helping you to grow into each new role