ENGINEER, SOFTWARE (TypeScript developer)
We are looking for TypeScript developers to work on key Rockwell Automation products and infrastructures. The project goal is to develop components for modular application for automation industry - the team will work on both data processing and user interface. The typical work of the developer includes programming, unit and functional testing, code review and providing developer documentation.
- Be familiar with TypeScript and Node.js or be willing to learn it based on experience with other programming languages.
- Experience with git or other version control system.
- Experience with software quality processes (code reviews, unit testing) is an advantage.
- Other technologies, such as C#/.Net, C++, SQL, InfluxDB may come in useful. They are not required, but are a plus as knowing them may help for optimizations, interfacing to databases etc.
- Fluent Czech. English at least at the level of reading/writing technical documentation with the willingness to improve it.
- Bachelor education degree at minimum.
- Flexibility and ability to learn new technologies.
You can apply HERE.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
5 WEEKS OF VACATION
5 SICK DAYS