Lokalita: Pernerova 35, Karlín, Czechia
Druh úvazku: Plný úvazek
Požadované vzdělání: Bc.
Zveřejněno: 24. 3. 2021
Since 2010, Pipedrive has been on a mission to support sales teams with easy-to-use, powerful tools that make everyday work faster and easier. Today, our cloud-based CRM software is trusted by over 100,000 companies and used in 179 countries. We have grown to a truly international company of over 900 people, representing more than 50 nationalities, with ten offices distributed across Europe and the US. In 2020, Pipedrive received a majority investment from the global investment firm Vista Equity Partners, making Pipedrive the fifth unicorn from Estonia.
The technologies we use:
Node.js - on Back End
React.js - on Front End
and MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes and many more
How do we work:
Our engineering team is our biggest team, yet we try to keep it flat and scalable using an innovative model built around independently operating Tribes. Each Tribe is a self-sufficient unit with full ownership of its own area, accommodating Product Managers, Designers, and all necessary Engineering roles. Developers have a lot of freedom, they get to pick Missions to work on and when they’re done with a Mission, they’re back at the Launchpad keeping the show running and recovering before the next Mission.
You can check out a short video about how we work in Tribes.
Each Tribe is highly independent of each other and all of them are different in small but important ways: they work on different parts of the product, they develop their own microservices, they pick parts of their stack, they have their own allowance for team events, and many, many other things.
By joining Pipedrive you'll also be joining one of our versatile Tribes, and as our fast-paced business keeps growing, you are also able to join other Tribes, and be able to grow and take on new roles and interesting challenges.
- You should know how to code and what programming is about
- Knowledge of Node.js or React is welcome but not compulsory
- You have an internal drive to get better and great curiosity for technologies
- Personal or study projects that show an aptitude for engineering
- Work independently in a team and deliver high-quality code in a timely manner
- Do code reviews and provide feedback to your peers
- Write automated tests
- Deploy to production and maintain monitoring
- Be on call when it’s your turn, react to alerts, and resolve production incidents
- Continuously improve your stack and pay off technical debt
- Think multi-DC, highly available, and scalable
- A place in our custom-designed office building in the heart of Karlín neighbourhood, complete with all the fun tech company stuff you’d expect and a few surprises you might not
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- Lots of room for career development
- Feeling of a startup in a larger company (we’re only 35 so far in Prague)
- A value-driven workplace where people come first
- Additional private health and accident insurance
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries with offices in Tallinn, Tartu, Lisbon, Prague, London, Dublin, New York, Florida, Riga, and Berlin
- Excellent work-life balance
- Flexible working hours as long as you’re there for your team members
- The possibility to work from home or the office - up to your preference
- Competitive salary including all the benefits you’d expect from a great employer (25 days of vacation + 5 health days per year, private medical care, meal allowance for each workday in the Prague office, a monthly contribution for sports, books, and entertainment, 365-day Prague public transport ticket, and retirement fund savings, extra vacation days as a tenure benefit,..)