Big Data SDET
Lokalita: Praha, Czechia
Druh úvazku: Plný úvazek | Částečný úvazek | Stáž
Požadované vzdělání: Bc.
Zveřejněno: 9. 4. 2021
Absa Technology Prague is a specialist SW development hub of Absa Bank, a South African-based financial services group, offering personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management, as well as bancassurance. ABGL is the owner or majority shareholder of 11 banks located in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia. The group maintains representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria. It also has an international office in London and New York City.
We are using cloud and open source based technology across a diverse set of programming languages and tools that enable our people to innovate, build and create.
Big Data SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) will work alongside of experienced and junior Big Data engineers on development of mission critical projects and applications using the most modern Big Data technology stack.
- Write automated tests for our projects
- Projects can be found on GitHub
- Technology is not specified on purpose. Find what is good and use it. If you cannot find a good language/tool then next bullet point applies.
- Design and implementation of generic tools and frameworks for test enablement
- Contribute to our projects and other OSS if needed
- Research of new technologies and investigation of their usability in our ecosystem
- Help set up CI/CD pipelines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Solid foundation in programming/scripting
- Knowledge of QA practices and standards
- Background in computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or equivalent
- Be eager to learn new approaches and technologies
- Working with one of the coolest and most talented Big Data R&D teams in central Europe.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- 25 days holidays
- Up to 60 sick days per year (100% covered by the employer)
- 90CZK per day meal vouchers (fully covered by the employer)
- 3% cash employer contribution towards your pension fund
- Membership in private medical clinic
- Beer & pizza Thursdays
- Multisport card & private gym in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Choice of Mac or Windows