Production Support Officer
Druh úvazku: Plný úvazek
Požadované vzdělání: Bc.
Zveřejněno: 4. 3. 2022
FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help people achieve their financial goals through our unique combination of technology leadership, innovation and asset servicing.
We pride ourselves on creating solutions that are flexible, transparent and scalable, reflecting the latest market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
FNZ has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade, both in terms of assets-under-administration and also through the substantial expansion of our international footprint. Today, we are responsible for over £700 billion in assets-under-administration, held by around 12 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions.
In total, FNZ partners with over 150 financial institutions across Europe, Asia Pacific, South Africa and North America and we employ around 3,000 people worldwide.
Do you want to start a career and become part of a global FinTech leader? Are you interested in supporting some of the most highly-scaled end-to-end wealth management solutions and platforms globally?
This role provides first level support for the production support team. It involves triage of internal and external issues and routing to the relevant areas within FNZ.
Initial issue triage, to manage inflows and direct to the correct area of the production support team.
Specific Role Responsibilities
Monitor issues log:
- to monitor all inflows of issues and direct to the relevant department within FNZ.
- to reject issues back to the client based on pre-defined criteria.
- To maintain the quality of information on the issue log to allow for full investigation, resolution, and closure of all queries.
- Other tasks: To work within the production support team to produce management information on inflows, rejection rates, trend analysis etc.
- To undertake any other projects/ tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the production environment.
- English language skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- University degree
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team
- Highly self-motivated and directed, confident, independent, able to take initiative and with a delivery focused working style
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in Finance, IT or project management desirable but not essential
- Excellent organizational, administration and time management skills
- Good team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients
- Interest / familiarity with financial markets and product
Join the FNZ Journey!
- Become part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China!