Product Frontend Developer
Evropské služby zaměstnanosti představují jednu z nejdůležitějších iniciativ veřejných služeb zaměstnanosti na evropském trhu práce. Službu zajišťuje více než 900 EURES poradců na území států EU, Norska, Lichtenštejnska, Islandu a Švýcarska. Na úřadech práce ČR působilo ke konci roku 2020 na jednotlivých pobočkách 30 EURES poradců. Zájemci o práci v zahraničí zde mohou získat komplexní informace o pracovních příležitostech, životních a pracovních podmínkách v členských zemích. EURES ČR také spolupracuje s českými zaměstnavateli, kteří nemohou najít vhodné kandidáty na tuzemském pracovním trhu. V neposlední řadě EURES poradci poskytují informace o návratu Čechům, kteří zvažují návrat ze zahraničí zpět do České republiky.
What are we offering?
Today, the Bizzkit platform is one of the most widely used platforms among the top 1000 companies with physical products in Denmark. We want to achieve that same position internationally, and we started with the Swedish market and are now expanding to new international markets. As the only platform, Bizzkit has a unified solution for PIM, CMS and DAM with a headless, integration-friendly architecture and an ecosystem of best-of-breed technologies.
With Bizzkit we build a future-proof platform that is easily maintained, scaled and expanded with new cool features. We continuously have focus on delivering the best User Experience and are therefore looking for a proactive Frontend Developer, who is eager to bring new ideas and good solutions into play.
In the role of Frontend Developer on team Bizzkit you will take part in building generic products that our solutions partners and customers will love to work with. You will help analyze complex demands and transform them into simple, elegant solutions in close cooperation with the team’s architects, always paying great attention on test and quality. Thinking in terms of scoping and creating small deliveries that positively adds value to the business will also be essential in your job.
Working with us, you will be a part of a vibrant and professionally challenging environment consisting of highly qualified and committed colleagues. Our commitment shows in a strong focus on knowledge sharing and development.
At team Bizzkit, you will additionally become a part of a very international team, where we communicate in English on a daily basis. The team consists of colleagues from Brazil, Sweden, The Netherlands, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Spain and Denmark. The team comprises 27 dedicated employees, covering software development, product management, sales and marketing.
Více informací: https://www.hesehus.com/career/product-frontend-developer
You have experience in:
- HTML and CSS-in-JS libraries (such as material-UI, styled-components, etc.)
- Rest APIs (both the design and consuming)
- Bundlers (such as Webpack, Parcel etc.)
- Functional programming principles
- Unit and E2E tests tools (Jest, Testing Library, Cypress, etc.)
It is an advantage if you have experience with:
- Other frontend frameworks (Angular, Aurelia, Elm, Vue, etc.)
- .NET Core
- SQL Server
- Automation scripts
- Consuming GRAPHQL APIs
On top of your skills as a developer, you work in a structured manner and are motivated to find the best solutions. As we work in a team-oriented culture, we are looking for a true team player, who wants to contribute to our informal and fun working environment.Danish is not a prerequisite, but we expect you to be fluent in English.
Your primary tasks:
- Develop new features for Bizzkit that are easy to maintain and continuosly development on.
- Continuously ensure that frontend frameworks are up to date.
- Collaborate with UX Designers to ensure we deliver the best UX.
- Collaborate with backend developers on the team to ensure the right API interfaces.
- Write automated tests that ensure we can continue to deliver high quality code and features.
- Refine, scope and assign story points to user stories.
- Great opportunity to advance your own career. We hold staff development interviews twice a year, as we believe in a closer interaction with you and your development.
- Tailored development plans instead of a predefined career paths.
- Hesehus Training Academy - time for immersion.
- Family friendly and flexible working hours.
- Parental leave with good conditions.
- Free health insurance - covers also your children until they are 24 years old.
- Free Danish lessons in-house.
- Company lunch program.
- Beautiful premises located centrally at the harbour in Odense.
- Cozy office environment located centrally in Aarhus (right next to the Aarhus Central Station).
- Extensive discount program including LogBuy.